Τετάρτη 23 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

Welcome!

Well, as I finally decided to create my own blog I think it's time to introduce myself. I love fashion, I believe fashion is art and shopping is a very good way to have fun. I adore choosing clothes for me or my friends and I hope one day to create my own clothes an put my name as a label!


I love all colors, but pink was always my think. I never was a "girly" girl, but pink for me is always the color that makes me feel pretty and happy. In my closet there are many items in pink hues and I hope you won't get bored :)



I adore rings. They' re my obsession I am sure that i could buy a ring every day! I prefer gold to silver, although I wear both of them.



Finally, my all time classic love it's vintage. I love vintage art, clothes, shoes the vintage girls I see in pictures like above. I think every vintage piece is classic, chic and special.
               
                                                                                     



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου